Geert Lovink on Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:04:51 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] BART&Bookville

Hello everyone!

By this email we'd like to inform you about a new shop we planned to open
called BART&Bookville. We have got a space at Deliplein in Katendrecht in
Rotterdam where we move in next week. The idea is to open a shop for artists
where you can sell clothes, accessories, publications and furniture
etcetera. Our aim is to sell the sideproducts artist make. We also planned
to do events like a workshop, fashion show, performance, film program as
well as open atelier. Maggie Tran en Graeme Walker
(http://www.bookville.co.uk) will sell books and make publications.

Do you feel like participation in our project, send your information before
the 28 of april (cv, at least five picture that represent the work,that can
be an inpression or finished produkts, films, performance and publications)
and data of showing. Since we are opening quite soon it would be nice if you
could show works or a collection during the opening on the 15th of April or
the 5th of May.

If you have questions or ideas send it to bartthestore@gmail.com .

Best,
NinaBoas & Hester van Spijk