Geert Dekkers on Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:43:45 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Aug 30, 2007 - Sep 05, 2007

nznl.com digest
Aug 30, 2007 - Sep 05, 2007
Posts  1909 - 1915

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/ nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)

1909. Aug 30, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (AVE MARIA)
flash movie
Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070830

1910. Aug 31, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
found image
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070831

1911. Sep 01, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (LINE)
flash movie
It starts with drawing, with the line. The line that is to become a tracing. It starts with the line that wishes to trace. The intent of the line is to trace. And what is it to trace? The word "trace" implies something to be traced. An object, perhaps. The line closes, and when the line closes, it envelops, and when it envelops, the object develops. But when I speak, I throw my world about myself like a shroud.
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070901

1912. Sep 02, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (EMPTY)
flash movie
Bruce: I had hoped you might tell me something about the emptiness of the place. I can't imagine why it would be so empty. Vicki: I imagine the movement of the sun on the walls, defining the walls, I see the light creeping across the floor, defining the floor, and gently, ever so gently touching - in the touching my fingers exist, my palms, my arms, my pulse is coaxed into beating through my newly-formed veins - but there is no room, there is absolutely nothing in which I stand. There is nothing but the sound of my voice, nothing than my resonance, my voice forming words, my words forming sentences, my sentences forming meaning.
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070902

1913. Sep 03, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (LEARN TO WALK LEARN TO SPEAK)
flash movie
Vicki: I - no, not I. There is no I before you call my name, Vicki. You must name me, Vicki. And walking? Learn to walk. Who is walking? Vicki. Learn to speak. Who is speaking? Vicki. Bruce: I - no, not I. There is no I before you call my name, Bruce. You must name me, Bruce. And walking? Learn to walk. Who is walking? Bruce. Learn to speak. Who is speaking? Bruce.
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070903

1914. Sep 04, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE( INTERLUDE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070904

1915. Sep 05, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (WE ARE BEAM)
flash movie
We are beam. We are wire. We connect. We are connected. We join and disjoin. Our axes connect. We spread our arms. Our fingers touch. Our toes touch.
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20070905

Geert Dekkers--------------------------- http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net ---------------------------------------