Geert Dekkers on Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:23:39 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Oct 25, 2007 - Oct 31, 2007

nznl.com digest
Oct 25, 2007 - Oct 31, 2007
Posts  1971 - 1977

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/ nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)

1971. Oct 25, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (FASTING)
flash movie

"There was some point in time that my interest in conceptual art became more than intellectual. Once I had began to empty my gallery of the materiality that accompanies work, I simultaneously felt cleansed from within. As if fasting, I felt a comfortable feeling of peace and calm."

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071025

1972. Oct 26, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (AWARE)
flash movie

"You must be aware of your sitting here, at your table, all the while, with your finger poised such a small distance from the button on that omnious white box, so close that the reflection of your fingertip in the shine is so clearly to be discerned, where pressing that button would result in something utterly unknown, you must be aware that the chance you are ending your life at the very onset of the pressing of the button, you must be aware of this, you must be aware?"

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071026

1973. Oct 27, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (STAY)
flash movie

"If I stay, would you love me if I stay?"

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071027

1974. Oct 28, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
flash movie

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071028

1975. Oct 29, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (TEDIOUS)
flash movie

"I would like to say that I appreciate your being here, listening to me. I'm sure I must seem tedious. And don't say \" not at all\". Because I know I am. I bore myself. I bore my lovers. I bore them to death."

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071029

1976. Oct 30, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (I SHALL RAISE MY HANDS)
flash movie

say -v Bruce "I shall raise my hands. I shall open my hands to you. In appraisement I shall open my right hand. In appraisement I shall open my left hand."

say -v Vicki "I shall take your left hand. I shall move your left hand. I shall lay your left hand on my right breast. I shall take your right hand. I shall move your right hand. I shall lay your right hand on my left breast."

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071030

1977. Oct 31, 2007

http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071031

Geert Dekkers--------------------------- http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net ---------------------------------------