Geert Dekkers on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:17:45 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] nznl.com digest, Nov 15, 2007 - Nov 21, 2007

nznl.com digest
Nov 15, 2007 - Nov 21, 2007
Posts  1992 - 1998

http://nznl.com
rss http://nznl.com/geert/nznl.xml
macosx only screensaver at http://graphics.nznl.org/nznl_com_screensaver.dmg (>95MB)

1992. Nov 15, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071115

1993. Nov 16, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (PLEASE. LET ME GO.)
flash movie

Bruce: "When I look at my hands."
Vicki: "What?"
Bruce: "At my hands. When I look at my hands, then I doubt. I doubt. Please stay still. Please don't move."
Vicki: "I'm not moving. At least, not for the moment."
Bruce: "Please stay where you are."
Vicki: "I'll stay where I am. At least for the moment."
Bruce: "As long as I look at you, you should stay still. Sitting as you are sitting, at your table."
Vicki: "Sitting as I am, at my table, as I have been sitting all morning."
Bruce: "As you have been sitting, all morning, with your hand. With your finger. Poised."
Vicki: "I know what you're saying. I know. I understand. You shouldn't be caring so much."
Bruce: "But I do. I do. I care. I care. Stay."
Vicki: "Please. Let me go."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071116

1994. Nov 17, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERLUDE)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071117

1995. Nov 18, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU)
flash movie

Bruce: "I don't really need to know who I am. To talk. I just need to start talking to you. I'll find out who I am if I start. Once. I start. I just let the words form. I speak, and when I speak, you listen. You assert me. You assert me. I am nothing without you."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071118

1996. Nov 19, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (INTERSTITIAL)
flash movie
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071119

1997. Nov 20, 2007
STUDY FOR A NARRATIVE, 2011, GALLERY PIECE (CRACK)
flash movie

Vicki: "Yesterday I had a terrible dream. I dreamed how I was looking at the brilliant white of the walls of my gallery, and was marveling at the glowing whiteness, but then, I gradually grew aware of a rumbling, a low sound, a vibrant, low, rumble. Growing, growing, to a frightening volume. And then, in my dream, suddenly, I was in the kitchen, looking for the cause of the sound. Opening a cabinet door, I was shocked to see what I had been fearing all along. I saw the plumbing twist, and twist, twist as a madman's twitching limbs, and crack, and water spurting through the cracks. Just as suddenly, I was underneath the kitchen, looking up from the cellar, and the cellar was shaking, and shaking, and the stones loosening each other, and the grey plastic pipes shaking themselves loose from their brackets, turning, twisting as live things, and shaking and twisting themselves loose until they, too, cracked at the seams, spilling out horrible- smelling waste."
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071120

1998. Nov 21, 2007
http://nznl.com/index.php?dag=20071121

http://nznl.com | http://nznl.org | http://nznl.net