Arjen on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:26:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] rAys V2.0 interactive laser installation demo video

Dear Nettimers,
For those who missed our show case: Here you find a video demo of our
latest daring media art project rAys V2.0 interactive laser
installation
http://www.vimeo.com/1127615

In this revolutionary installation the audience generates electronic
music and visuals through movement in a rain of 64 lasers. The result
is a spectacular unity of music and visuals generated by the audience
in a music set lasting more than one hour. Every movement directly
corresponds to the rhythm and visuals. Each action follows a musical
and expressive reaction. More information at
www.beyondexpression.nl/rays

Warm regards,

// Beyond Expression Foundation
// http://beyondexpression.nl