Shadow Festival on Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:27:10 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Shadow Festival 2008 NEWS: A New Inititvie: Cinema d'Amis

Shadow Festival 2008 NEWS:  A New Inititvie: Cinema d'Amis

The Shadow Festival, edition ' 8 1/2 '     21 - 26 November 2008
Original Documentary Cinema

New Location: Doelenzaal,  Kloveniersburgwal 87 - Amsterdam (across the
canal from the Compagnie Theater)

Once again we will accent the highest quality and originality with a
compact
selection of films.

The filmmakers are present after each screening to discuss their work in
depth.

In addition to varoius premiere screenings, filmmakers Sean McAllister
(UK)
and Pawel Pawlikowski (Poland/UK) will present and discuss their films
as
our special guests.

Please check our site for a new and unique festival element, ' Cinema
d'Amis
' : from Monday, Nov. 24th through Wednesday, Nov 26th we will screen
at the
private homes of three Ducth filmmakers.

Please note: To make all reservations and for information see our
website:
http://www.shadowfestival.nl

Stefan Majakowski, festival driector