Videoex Festival Competition on Sun, 6 Feb 2011 02:08:40 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Videoex C A L L -F O R -E N T R I E S

C A L L F O R E N T R I E S ( please forward)
VIDEOEX  FESTIVAL

invites you to submit your work for the

international & swiss competition

(entry deadline 30 January 2011).

VIDEOEX

International Experimentalfilm & Video Festival

21- 29 MAY 2011

Zurich Switzerland

We are looking for :

experimental films
(8mm / 16mm / 35mm (screened in original format),

videos,
(experimental, videoart, essay, experimental documentary,...)

innovative animation,

experimental digital & graphic productions (to be screened),

experimental documentaries,

experimental music videos

Works must have been completed since Sept.2009

Entry deadline 30 January 2011   (Poststamp)
For Details download entry form & rules

www.videoex.ch

(PDF Files to open with acrobat reader)

for questions or other type of File  send a e-mail to

office@videoex.ch

no entry fee

Send tapes & entry form & brief description to:

VIDEOEX
Postfach / Kanonengasse 20 ·
CH-8026 Zurich · Switzerland

-------------------------------------