nettime-nl-bounces on Wed, 29 Jun 2011 05:59:50 +0200 (CEST)

De resultaten van uw e-mail opdrachten

De resultaten van uw e-mail opdracht zijn hieronder weergegeven.
Bijgevoegd is uw oorspronkelijke bericht.

- Niet verwerkt:
    I?d like to introduce myself as a manager of the HR department of the leading trade company.
    Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
    * estate property
    * logistics
    * private undertaking service
    * etc.
    And for the moment we are creating a regional managers? team in Europe offering:
    - wages 2300 ? +bonus
    - part-time employment
    - optimal timetable
    If you are interested in this position, send us more detailed information about yourself so we could contact you and conduct a prior interview. Linda@europe-hire.net
    Nota bene! Only European residents are required!
    We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you all the best.

- Gedaan.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello!

I’d like to introduce myself as a manager of the HR department of the leading trade company.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
* estate property
* logistics
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers’ team in Europe offering:
- wages 2300 ? +bonus
- part-time employment
- optimal timetable

If you are interested in this position, send us more detailed information about yourself so we could contact you and conduct a prior interview. Linda@europe-hire.net

Nota bene! Only European residents are required!

We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you all the best.

--- End Message ---