nettime-nl-archive on Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:39:32 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Vacancy - apply online

Greetings!

I take up a position of HR manager in a large multinational company.

This company is connected with different areas of activity, such as:
* real estate
* founding and abatement of enterprises
* supporting in opening of banking accounts
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers’ team in Europe offering:
- pay 2.300 EURO + premium
- part-time job
- flexible working time

If you would like to fill a position of regional manager in Europe send us your contact information: Joy@totaljoblists.net

Please note that we hire European residents only.

Please write your phone number and your name, and our manager will get in contact with you and answer all the queries you might have.