Evelyn Austin on Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:06:48 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Ignite Amsterdam 10

Dear all,

just a quick e-mail to announce the 10th Ignite Amsterdam this coming Wednesday.

Some really nice artists will be showing their work, like Krijn de
Koning, Marnix Goossens, Francois Lancien Guilberteau and Peter Luining.
 Also what I am really excited about is Elsa Berends from the University
 of Utrecht who will be talking about the miraculous process of
extracting proteins from mushrooms. Two guys from DHV will share their
ideas and progress concerning the project Bergen in Zee (they are making
 plans to build a replica of Mount Fuji in the North Sea, ha!).

Perhaps see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=275461549140049
http://www.mediamatic.net/page/229116/en

Best,