olga paraskevopoulou on Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:40:36 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Bloggers wanted for the Social Cities of Tomorrow workshop (14-16 February, Amsterdam)

TheÂSocial Cities of Tomorrow workshopÂ(14-16 February) needs 3-5 bloggers to cover part of theÂworkshop activitiesÂand the workshop outcomes that will beÂpresented at Mediamatic Bank.Â

We are looking for students, interested in technology, interactive design, urban interventions and bottom up creativity, to cover the event.Â

Please send an email with your availabilityÂbefore the 6th of February to arrange attendance at the workshop activities at ARCAM and free entrance for the event at Mediamatic Bank, February 16th at 20.00.

Send your email to: workshop@socialcitiesoftomorrow.nlÂ

Prior blogging experience is not required however isÂpreferred. ÂÂ

Regards,

Olga

International conference & workshop 14 â 17 February 2012 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
How can we use digital media technologies to make our cities more social, rather than just more hi-tech?
Social Cities of Tomorrow is organised by The Mobile City, Virtueel Platform and ARCAM.

socialcitiesoftomorrow@gmail.com

http://www.socialcitiesoftomorrow.nl

PÂThink before you print - save trees