stefi on Sat, 9 Nov 2013 17:27:32 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] tech and social movements

Hi everyone
my name is Stefi and I have moved to Amsterdam not long ago (and my Dutch is... ehm... very poor. Forgive the English)
Geert (Lovink) pointed me to this list.

In any case, wanted to share the news that my book 'Social Movements and Their Technologies. Wiring Social Change' has been released.
More info on http://stefaniamilan.net/book (including chapter 1).
If you are curious, I would be more than happy to share what I have learnt and discuss the question of infrastructure in relation to social movements.

In the spirit of sharing, I will upload on my website a new chapter from time to time, and I am sure soon the book will appear on some torrent (but I know nothing, eh)
have a good weekend, stefi