fierman on Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:08:17 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-nl] Benefit Party PUSCII & PinkNoise 5 april Scheveningen

Puscii and pinknoise are broke, come party with us.

http://www.puscii.nl/blog/content/benefit-party-puscii-pinknoise-5-april-scheveningen

Puscii used to run Utrechts first public internet workplace in the Ubica
squat. Since our retreat to virtual realms, we run a server to provide
web hosting, e-mail, mailinglists, streaming, etc. to anarchist groups,
hackers, freaks and other sorts of people like us. We do our best to
keep your data safe from the prying eyes and ears of state and capital,
using cryptography wherever possible. Alas, servers ain't cheap, so
we're chronically broke and depend on you to come party with us!

Who: PUSCII & PinkNoise
Where: PiratenBar, Hellingweg 127, Scheveningen
When: Saturday, April 5 2014
What: Benefit Party!
Why: PUSCII & PinkNoise are broke.

Program:

14:00-20:00 Workshops and Privacy Party
18:00-21:00 Food
21:00-24:00 UBICA Cocktail Bar
21:00-04:00 Bands, Videoart & DJÅ with:

Queen Victoria & The Free Radicals (Ska, NL)
Harry Merry (songwriter/entertainer, NL)
Potme (hiphop, CZ)
MC Broko (breakcore, CZ)
Failotron (chip/electronic, HU)

- More artists TBA