Geert Lovink on Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:11:54 +0100 (CET)

nettime-nl: Television meets the Web (Amsterdam, May 21/22)

(dit is een bericht dat ik op de europe on-line lijst vond)

From: Monique van Dusseldorp <monique@vandusseldorp.com>
Subject: [online-e] Television meets the Web

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to send you an early notice of 'Television meets the
Web', a seminar that will take place from 21-22 May in Amsterdam. This
seminar will be the first in a series of meetings and studies on the
relation between television and the internet. The established Television
meets the Web Network will give access to research, information exchange
and further seminars.

In May, you can enjoy presentations and discussions by a.o. Marc Frost,
Head of BBC Online; Frank Barbieri, Senior Producer at MSNBC; Philip
Laven, Technical Director of the EBU and many other eminent internet and
broadcasting professionals.

European broadcasters, who act in a very different television landscape
than their US counterparts, have been slow in developing internet
strategies. The seminar serves to bring broadcasters and internet
professionals together to introduce them to relevant developments and
applications.

Let us know if you would be put on our mailing list for this event, and if
you are interested in sponsor, member or speaker options. And please do
not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Kind regards

Monique van Dusseldorp

Television meets the Web   http://www.vandusseldorp.com/tvmw.htm
Registration  http://www.vandusseldorp.com/Registration.htm

For a free weekly update of Internet news across Europe, visit
http://www.europemedia.com

--
drs. Monique van Dusseldorp
Van Dusseldorp & Partners

http://www.vandusseldorp.com
http://www.europemedia.com

Korte Prinsengracht 26, 1013 GS Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel +31 20 623 15 30, fax +31 20 623 15 22, mobile +31 655 364 699

* Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet toegestaan zonder