Jo&Sanja on Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:53:43 +0200 (CEST)

nettime-nl: TNI correction

excuse me, I put in the wrong date for the TNI festival
"At the Edge, prospects for a 21st century Internationalism."
It will be held in De Balie from 11th till 13th of November.
for program see www.tni.org/

hope you can make it still

Jo van der Spek
journalist  and
coordinator of RIKS
Reconstructing via Internet Kosov@ Society
www.an.org/riks/

tel +31.20.6718027 mob. 06.51039318 jo@xs4all.nl
H.Seghersstraat 46 1072 LZ Amsterdam
Jo van der Spek is a free lance journalist and
programmer of public debates on matters political and cultural
both in the national and international domain

mos ban luft, ban dashuri

--
* Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet toegestaan zonder