Desk on Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:16:44 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] FW: European Youth Festival/Turkey

-----Original Message-----
From: GSM-YOUTH [mailto:gsm@gsm-youth.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 1:30 PM
To: omateescu@concept.osf.ro
Subject: European Youth Festival/Turkey

Dear Friends,

My name is Oykum Bagci from Turkey and I am representing the European Youth Festival which is being organized by GSM-Youth Services Centre and

GENCEV-Youth Culture House Association. European Youth Festival is being supported by European Commisison, The Ministry of Culture, The Ministry of
Tourism and The General Directorate for Youth and Sport of Turkish Republic.

The city of Ankara will welcome the 3rd European Youth Festival between 01-08 December 2001. The cold wheather of Ankara will be burned by the eternal
heat of the European Youth Festival.

For 2 years, European Youth Festival has hosted many music, dance, theatre groups from all over Europe. Also there were many workshops leaded by the
proffesional trainers from Turkey and Europe. Beside these young artists prepared an exhibition and the short film screening was the other activity of the Festival. In
additon to these cultural activities there held Info-fair where the universities, student clubs, cultural centers and youth organizations both from Turkey and Europe had
the opportunity of expressing themselves and creating future cooperations. European Youth Festival with its activities has reached 45.000 young people in Ankara in
2 years.

In order to have more information about the European Youth Festival please visit: http://www.gsm-youth.org

For the 3rd European Youth Festival, 01-08 December 2001, we would like to invite groups (music, dance or theatre) for stage performances, trainers for
organising workshops and youth/cultural organizations to take part in the Info-Fair to present their organizations and establish future cooperations! So if
personally your group/organization or someone you think might be interested in taking part in 3rd European Youth Festival, detailed information is attached, I kindly
request you to contact us as soon as possible.

We also kindly ask you to spread this information about the 3rd European Youth Festival as much as you can among your members/partners/contacts!

Once again, we would like to thank you in advance for your kind concerns and cooperation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for the technical details and conditions of participation.

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Oykum Bagci
On behalf of European Youth Festival Committee

--
GSM
Genclik Servisleri Merkezi