Alexandru Patatics on Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:26:13 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] FW: [Info_Culture] REGIONAL EX LIBRIS COMPETITION -REGIONALNI EX-LIBRIS KONKURS

Dear Madam / Sir,
    We are pleased to inform you that BalkanKult (Balkan Cultural Cooperation) and Belgrade Ex-libris Circle are organizing Regional Ex-libris Competition - First Triennal of Balkan Ex-libris - Tribel. The theme of the competiton is THE BRIDGE as a simbol of the regional cultural cooperation.
    Please note that work should be send before August 31, 2002. The opening exhibition with the selected works will be at the Frankfurt Book Fair 2002 from 9 -14 Octobor 2002 on the BalkanKult's stand.
    Wishing you success, we hope to see your works on the Triennal.
    We would also appreciate it if you could send the information about the competition to all interested artists
    Sincerely yours,

Postovane dame i gospodo,
    Imamo zadovoljstvo da Vas obavestimo da je asocijacija BalkanKult u saradnji sa Beogradskim
Ex-libris drustvom objavila regionalni Ex-libris konkurs  - Prvi Trijanale Balkanskog ex-librisa  - TRIBEL, sa temom MOST kao simbol regionalne kulturne saradnje.
    Krajnji rok za slanje radova je 31. avgust 2002. Izabrani radovi ce biti izlozeni na Frankfurtskom sajmu od 9 - 14. oktobra 2002.
    Molimo Vas da informacije o konkursu dostavite svim zainteresovanim umetnicima u vasoj zemlji.

Sa postovanjem,

Dimitrije Vujadinovic
BalkanKult
Milosa Pocerca 10, 11000 Beograd, Yugoslavia
Tel/fax: +381-11-3618668
E-mail: database@eunet.yu