ksak on Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:25:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] VideoMarathon2002, Chisinau, Moldova

!CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL! !CALL!

The Center for Contemporary Art, Chisinau, [KSA:K] Moldova, is proud to announce
the 6th edition of its annual event:
"THE VIDEOMARATHON 2002"

You are invited to submit your videos to be screened during this visual fiesta
taking three days in November when video meets grand public.

If you're a videoartist, a curator or have something to do with videoexpression
and are interested contributing to this event - send us a message.
We are also looking for theoretical contributions and presentations.

Interested? Contact us: marin@art.md
Curator: Marin Turea

*We remind you that "The Videomarathon" is not a festival or a contest,
it is for the pleasure of our videophiles.

All the best,
Lilia Dragneva