www.nettime.org
Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-ro] Fw: Announcement-stipends
Irina Cios on Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:47:26 +0100 (CET)


[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[Nettime-ro] Fw: Announcement-stipends



----- Original Message -----
From: "Edith-Ruß-Haus für Medienkunst" <info {AT} edith-russ-haus.de>
To: <irina {AT} icca.ro>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 10:58 AM
Subject: Announcement-stipends


> Edith-Ruß-Haus für Medienkunst
> Edith Russ Site for Media Art
> Peterstraße 23
> 26121 Oldenburg
> Germany
> t. +49 (0)441 235 31 94
> f. +49 (0)441 235 21 61
> info {AT} edith-russ-haus.de
> http://www.edith-russ-haus.de
>
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> again the Edith Russ Site for Media Art will award three 6 month work
> stipends for the year 2003. May we ask you to distribute/place an
> announcement (see below) for stipends?
>
> Yours sincerely
> Claudia Schmitz
>
> The Edith Russ Site for Media Art will award three 6 month work stipends
> for June - December 2003. International artists who work with New Media
> may apply. Each stipend is endowed with 10.225,84 ?  (20.000 German
> Marks). There are no residency requirements. The stipends have been made
> possible through a grant by the Niedersachsen Foundation. Application
> and project description deadline (post date): 31st January 2003.
>
> The 2002 stipends were awarded to: Johan Grimonprez (B), Dagmar
> Keller/Martin Wittwer (D/CH) and Florian Zeyfang (D).
>
> Edith-Ruß-Haus für Medienkunst
> Edith Russ Site for Media Art
> Peterstraße 23
> 26121 Oldenburg
> Germany
> t. +49 (0)441 235 32 08
> f. +49 (0)441 235 21 61
> info {AT} edith-russ-haus.de
> http://www.edith-russ-haus.de
>

_______________________________________________
Nettime-ro mailing list
Nettime-ro {AT} nettime.org
http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-ro
-->
arhiva: http://amsterdam.nettime.org/