Ion Cotenescu on Mon, 24 May 2004 08:25:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] SELECTRO reminder

marti, 11 mai, ora 24:00, la ActivFM (92,7mhz / Tele7abc-dupa ora 1):

invitati: www.zilele-vienei.ro:

Wolfgang Kopper - curatorul Moving Patterns (componenta muzicii electronice din Zilele Vienei la Bucuresti), muzician la randul sau. www.gameboymusicclub.org

Werner Moebius - live performance - unul dintre artistii austrieci participanti la Zilele Vienei.

I work simultaniously on a digital and analog level. That means realtime

composition oscillating between conceptional soundpreparation and improvisation

with the spacial specifics. From digital equipment I play loops and samples

which I influence by various filters by duration of time. At the same time, I

use a prepared plastic tube for catching arising sound architectures on the

analog level.

A microphone inside the tube and special devices serve for generating

monochrome sound escapades and bizarre feedback loops which return into

space.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Werner_Mobius

selectro sunt Marika/Cote