integer on Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:58:36 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Re: vorba lui Creanga

>Scuze pentru semnalarea tirzie a acestui text, dar e foarte necesar ca
>arhiva sa fie completa, ma, ai intrat in joc, joaca:
>

>http://www.ziua.ro/display.php?id=187789&data=2005-11-03&kword=

my nature has never been disposed to this kind of direkt
and conscious investigation where at first one finds
only truths that are so much dead weight in one's hand.

           Countess, the world has changed.

           Nonsense.  How could it change?  People are the same, I hope.

           No, Countess.  The people aren't the same.  The people are
           different.  There has been an invasion.  An infiltration.
           The world isnt beautiful any more.  It isnt happy.

           Not happy?  Is that true?  Why didn't you tell me this before?

           Because you live in a dream and we don't like to disturb you.

           a constellation

              truly a wonderful and worthy interpretation cutting
        across every aspect - from poetry to mathematics.

           cold with forgetfulness and lack of use

                                        not so much

                                                that it does number out

          on some vacant.simply.superior surface

                                                the successive shock

                                                           sidereal

                of a total sum in formation +?

        ....i have seen sidereal archipelagos ....and isles
        whose delicious skies are open to the sea-farer

        it is in these bottomless nights that you sleep

                        sch

                                  sch

                   sch

        [whisper]  you exile your self

        ....millions of golden birds... o future energy

         networkx stretch + alter to achieve new capabilities.
         they then mesh as modules in yet grander webs of being.
                the scuttling army helmets of the ancient seas ...

         1+1=1

         heads. eyes. sensory antennae.

         1+1=1

         and all the indikatorz of the nervous system

         when 1+1=1

         the carapace is shed for naked body contact.

                  when 1+1=1

         what is then edible +?

         a scholarly way of saying ___....

         global data sharing

         my two hinged shells

               a tongue like foot of muscle

         oxygen and food rich water down in its hideout

         suspicions are correct

         a purposeful invention

         1+1=1 +?

         i have accepted the study and all of its festivities

               hier is a chromosome strand

         i'll mix and match it!!!!!

         two skinny juliennes

         mixmix mix and match it!!!!!

         65536 semi-independent eukarotic cells are called a volvox

         fused gelatinously together to form a pinpoint sized hollow ball

         mixmix mix and match it!!!!

         unzipping chromosomal ribbons lengthwise, ever so gently

         cut and shuffle!!!!!

         mix and match it!!!!

         [blink]

         [blink]

         to form a unity

         i print smoothly

         i print wrinkles

         [blink]

         [blink]

         [together] we are the massive leap in the evolution of networkx:

         multi.cellular.

         double membrane envelope wrapped around protein spools

         a glimmer of hope to escape from this trap

         the body +?

         the fly does not cram its lessons but sips them slowly

         the bivalve possessed an information processing device i failed to mention - memory

         the fly does not cram its lessons but sips them slowly

         repetition would change the nature of the very dance of life

         shattered fragments

         new structures

         process ferment

         mixmix mix and match it!!!!!

         repetition teaches humans repetition teaches humans

         the fly does not its lessons cram but sips them slowly

         the fly its lessons does not cram but slowly sips them

         once you have visual detectors + a central nervous system the world becomes a carnival

         [whisper] i wish 2 play

         GIVE THE OKTOPUS ROOM 2 PLAY!!!!!!

         my finger like tentacles spread into you. my tentacles are sticky, so that I may catch food for us. krikets.

         unplug your painful shock producers

         in the opposite direction - LEARNING!!!

         dangle something harmless outside the body

         par example - a teddy bear

         ELEKTRIKALLY ZAP THE OKTOPUS!!!!!

         its IQ will astonish you

         the mass IQ of its cells +?

         2 liquids. 1 substance.

         rimbaud wishes 4 everything at once.

         for mallarme even stars are merely bits

         my last centimeter emits a throw of dice

         the masterpiece my leaves is light

                a particle

                and wave

                ... simultaneously

        [together] they are both right

        from small to large
        from large to small

        [together] ... a gendered body

        nettie stevens

        she

        HE = HUMAN ERROR

        she discovered the y chromosome

        even the soul was invented by man

        tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

        bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

        fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

        bszk

        zfrk

        eve evolved komplete with not a rib but a gene!!!

        and insekts 4 eyes

        [look  look  look  look - pirouette in all direktions]

        VOILA!!!!!!

        ....the first visible male trait

        STRIPES!!!!!!

        [circulate. circulate]

        nn comes in all sizes and shapes and performs many different tasks.

        acquainted avec .bio moda +?

        da.da.da+da

        of it, kollektive brains are made

        oui. acetylcholine - neuroscientifik marxism. [it isnt mort. it juzt needs m9ndfzzp]

        a myriad of antennae + eyes gathering input for the kollektive mind.

to extend
   to suppress
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand
               to komfort
                  to destroy
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand - sentiments sweep away all sense of Self.

        undisciplined squadrons of emotions

        a raid on the inarticulate and the general mess of imprecision of feeling

        the brains quest 4 essentials

        millions of people have been moved by the words of one

        and the music of another

                                                [whisper 2 self] - art.s quest for essentials

        TO THE SUGAR DISH!!!!!!

        TO THE SUGAR DISH!!!!!!

        482 flights around the world

        in a balloon +?

        in this body

        fulfilling +?

        YES P LEASE!!!!!

        [nn.z l!e on dze!r backs]

        according to Gavel this metaphor was utilized by the stoics who conceived of the soul as material

        non finito

        non finito

        non finito

        the sublimity of unfinished ideas +?

        like this body

        therapeutik kloning

        a good deal easier for them to understand.

        [sleep (until the audience travels to sleep __.. then wake them)]

1001 ventuze

<
\9\ [c]ccp labor time - 199o

-