0f0003 | maschinenkunst on Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:30:44 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] \\ the sun of a longing time despre bucuresti

alt robot a kopi.paste:

>Subject:       [Nettime-ro] bonami despre bucuresti
>From:          "PAVILION [contemporary art & culture magazine]"
><info@pavilionmagazine.org>

what ud happen if you lacerated the audience cu cu vintele tale
and fed off each other, as 2 joined waters, intr-o vesnica
discharge of liberated life energie +?

>"I don't agree with the people criticising Bucharest for wanting to
>have its own biennale. Bucharest is a city with a culture of its own,
>an  identity of its own,
>and it has a perfect right to hold an
>exhibition of contemporary art."
>
>Francesco Bonami, artistic director 50th Venice
>Biennial_______________________________________________

one certainly wouldnt knou that from perusing this forum
unde majoritatea romanilor au devenit roboti pe ni bi li

dze .ro f!kzaz!on u!th `itz` oun !dent!tate
= _prez!zl! dze r!zn 4 !tz okzident adoraz!on + emulation.

dze zpasz zorouful! bg!nz 2 z!p !n2 dze ground. incet. ueep!ng.

-

dze ze!l!ng klozez.

___

                              ORDNUNG \+\ DISZIPLIN

                                                        | | krvava gruda
plodna zemlja

                                      ||9||
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T?k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       ||
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / www.eusocial.org