PAVILION [contemporary art & culture magazine] on Fri, 9 May 2008 11:39:26 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] news BB3

BUCHAREST BIENNALE
Bienala Internationala de Arta Contemporana Bucuresti
is pleased to inform you that our website was updated:
www.bucharestbiennale.org

Now you can download for free the first volume of Pavilion no. 12 vol.
1 - the reader of Bucharest Biennale and the newspaper which will
guide you.

We are looking forward to see you at the opening on 22nd of May 2008,
17.00, at Pavilion Unicredit Center (Sos. N. Titulescu nr. 1 - Piata
Victoriei).

BUCHAREST BIENNALE is produced by PAVILION and sposored by pilsner
Urquell.
Our strategic partner is Unicredit Tiriac Bank.