Robert Balan on Mon, 3 Nov 2008 13:20:38 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] stereo gallery - budapest

INVITATION TO TENDER

Stereo Gallery (Budapest, Hungary) is calling for an international tender for young artists across the European Union.
The tender’s objective is to introduce international artists to the Hungarian public and in addition making it possible to enlarge our palette of talented creators with individuals whose work is of a high-standard.

Conditions for applying:
Applicants must have a portfolio consisting of at least 20-25 works that may include paintings, small sculptures, graphic works, video installations and photographs.
Our gallery deals with young creators at the beginning of their career. Keeping this in mind, artists are required to be younger then 35 years old.
Applicants agree, that exclusive distribution rights in Hungary are granted to our gallery for a period of 1 (one) year.
Ideal applicants are currently students of art faculties in institutes of higher education or have already gained a degree from one.

Deadline of sending applications: November 25, 2008
Address for sending applications: via e-mail - info@stereo-gallery.com

The portfolio must include the followings:
•	20-25 photos of the created works (in jpg format, max. of 100 Kb per image),
•	a document including information regarding the works (title, size, technique, year of creation)
•	and a CV including professional background.

Results will be sent via e-mail no later then December 13.

For further information:
www.stereo-gallery.com
+361-302-3995
Falk Miksa u. 6, Budapest 1055