| f | | | | 3 on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:10:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] \\ personal pt. dna radulescu

Re: [Nettime-ro] d!sz emvoweling - krvava gruda plodna zemlja

"radulescu denise" <denise_arte@yahoo.com>

 >s  p t  ...

Se poate si s  p t   si yes we can

Apropos, @Yahoo.com is much too plebeian for you.
I would suggest something more maret and distinguished to
complement your gusturi rafinate de copilaria de neuitat
pe care ai petrecut-o la Monaco

... which, appears many nettime-ro artists have shared,
judging by the endless mofturi si naravuri 'sofisticate' intilnite pe
nettime-ro

desigur, simultan fiind intretinuti de cei de la usa cortului.

 >m lt m sc p ntr  c t t l   d f c t  r  s  d  m r   nt r s p ntr
ntr  g  l st  d
 >d sc t  .

Cu placere dar  nu ma citez pe mine.

It is regretful that after nearly 2 decades of so called 'freedom'
you still subscribe
to the famous theory of efficiency and reducing the human being to an
object and
investment opportunity.

It is regretful that you consider such a historic moment as the .US
election
as less interesting and of greater detriment to you, than non-stop
reklame
pt. dantele in 3 exemplare. For someone with such a charmingly neo-
comunist fixation
for lucruri marete si de anvergura, it is unfathomable.

It may lead one to conclude that that sentiment you spoke about
re: 'perjovschi's' iubire profounda is causing u logikl d!zkrepans!ez++

Seriously speaking, it is risible that this great emancipated list
has nary a comment
on this election's historical achievement. It is unbelievable that
the only response this list could muster
is  a ruffled ad hominem attack by D.Radulescu.

Even from a purely utilitarian perspective the methodology employed
by Obama's campaign,
along with that of Google, and very modestly speaking, Balkan.OS,
are the blue print for subverting the large scale formal system,
through small scale dynamics.

Which is _the_ issue, from communism, to capitalism, to anarchism, to
communitarianism,
inclusive this forum.

At least we are witnessing the great awakening of the BORED &
modern .ro women -
the men being too busy fulfilling their productive role.

 >s  d c  t t  m  fl t c n  s nt t  (s c!),   t   n r p r (p ntr   nc
p t!):
 >http://www.ggttcttt t.c m/

Eficacitatea ta in a dezvalui acest mister self-evident este admirabila.
You could have also used 0f0003.com as indicated in my response to
demetrescu.

Obviously , you will have to perform some actual research before you
can make reklame.
Only prostitutes reveal their 'worth' in 15 min.

 > st  c  s  n  f m l  r z m c  cr  t   dvs m gn f c  s  "n npr st t
t  n l "

O mica corectie - magica si nonprostitutionala.

Now that you have embraced the concept I look forward
to your definitive definition of 'nonprostitutionala', which will
enable it
to circulate with mad abandon.

 >c ntr c r t   rt st   c nt mp r n  d n R m n   s  s  v  f c  n p c
"r kl m ".

Mda.  I'm not an artist:
http://www.0f0003.com/data/filmz/maranello.mov

As you're an artist you'll understand this reklama better:

Phylotic presents an invitation to rediscover the pleasure of
gesture, the spirit of curiosity, the notion of intimacy and sharing.
It embraces the idea of clothing as evolution and harmony with life,
human body and environment, away from novelty for novelty's sake,
towards an unpredictable yet dialogical, affective, continuos state
of becoming. The human body is thrilling. Phylotic's bodyscapes
embody the beauty of life -- joie de vivre, making clothing as
thrilling as the body, coming alive with it, overflowing in its
vitality.

It represents a novel approach in design, which dispels the
methodologies of control, introducing us to new kinds of propositions
and multiplex actualizations, exploding creativity beyond the edges
of human imagination, towards the concept of clothes as responsive,
autopoetic bodyscapes.

Phylotic embraces modern manufacturing methodologies, yet, it
simultaneously subverts the parsimoniousness of mass production,
transporting us to a time when clothes, and indeed everything was
made "just for us", a time when our relationship to the things in our
lives was deeply personal and affective.

Phylotic reasserts the human body as the most striking and obvious
illustration of our presence. It reminds us that our bodies are the
borders of our understanding. That the first things which belong to
us are those that are actually physically a part of us--our eyes, our
fingers.

And in doing so, it intimates the path across the solipsistic gulf.
Where when one arrives, one knows that the future has joined with the
past to make a circle ... outside time.

"When I'm alone, I want you to enter inside me,
I wish to wear you. Dissolved and integrated,
we are exploded into a nomadic, unstable topology
of ceramic ribbons and microfluidic channels,
of myriad phosphorescent gleams, of the
mysterious encounters, in indivisible dreams."

A kiss from paradise
 From neznanie to sacred knowledge
 From childhood 2 conscious childhood

Sometimes ... reality is too complex for oral communication
But legend embodies it in a form which enables it to spread ... all
over the world.

 > d   !

Ben oui, mais, n'oubliez pas ... Adieu's are 4 cowards.

-
0f0003.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.0f0003.com
17.hzV.tRL.478