| f | | | | 3 on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:14:46 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] (no subject)

"Vlad Nanca" <vladnanca@yahoo.com>

> Stop calling people names!

Te rog

> Do something constructive for us and for yourself!

Cind Catona steps down I will do just that.
Intre timp schhhhh ... or change that tone.

> Stop being so bloody patronizing, especially with the poor peasants
> living in
> remote villages struggling with their 'real' life...

Stii cine este femeia +?
Te afli in treaba ca de obicei.

> Their life sucks no matter how
> genuine, beautiful and heartbreakingly idyllic you arrogantly see it.

They most certainly live a lot better than you do. She's my neighbor so
do something useful for yourself and fill out another grant application
for state welfare.

If you want to talk about lives that suck - glance at the complete
misery and corruption surrounding you.
Absolute filth. But you love it right +?

> They deserve
> better...

Agreed.  Don't fill out any more grant applications.

> their back hurts from working, not from spending too much time in
> front of
> the computer trolling around... They are victims of your world as
> much as everyone
> elses world... Wanna do something good for them? go get funds to
> give them plumbing,
> waste management, tractors etc etc...

Daca esti un inconstient faci chiar asta.

You want to save them by killing them +? How clever.

Dupa care o sa ii intretina 'statul' generatii intregi ca pe tine.
Comunistii au incercat.
UE termina treaba.

It hasn't anything to do with the village per se.
It's the small scale that cannot survive within the large scale,
whether communistic or capitalistic, without being uprooted
and prostituted into jobs.

You can exist because you are on state welfare.
(by others' standards it may sukc++++ but you seem to like it)

The normal people have become employees and taranii
have to compete with the intrusion of the large scale,
or join the prostitution ranks.

Anyway, try changing that very polite tone
unless you enjoy more statik.