| f | | | | 3 on Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:50:15 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] \\ re: zimzum ... zig heil israel

Andreas Jacobs:

 > Das Kapital ist der wirklichen Agressor!

Yes, but ...

Das Kapital does not operate outside of humans.

Thus we return to the common issue of Prostitution
aka Corruption aka (advanced occident) Democracy.

Which is why it is imperative we bring about a higher order
consciousness
and throw the simply inferior western democracy into the trashbin.

A consciousness so deep that it will become a predisposition.