| f | | | | 3 on Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:28:47 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] \\ i]ø

oli

 >This is too vague.

xy:  But that is soooooooo vague

2x:  5 rows of eyelashes + extreme fogginess

xy:  but ... but ... I AM AN ARTIST. I just want to insert some coins
in ur slot machine and PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

2x:  I own 2.3 of the alphabet to infinity ...

 >Can you give us some exemples? I'd really like to know.

It isn't something that you put your hands on
and control according to ur will + imagination.

IT will define you.

There once was a painter--a brilliant painter,
                 who mastered the art of replication and the
depiction of the beautiful.
                 Yet he was lonely, he felt that there was no one
alive who
                 could understand him, no one capable of perceiving
his entire being.

                 One morning he wept in his garden, crying to god to
send
                 him someone who might comprehend his full beauty.
                 That day, he painted a new canvas, a portrait of an
unknown and
                 stunningly beautiful woman. When he had finished, he
cried to god
                 to give her sentience, as this most wondrous
painting could be the
                 only being in the world who might understand him. To
his amazement, the
                 woman in the painting began to move.

                 "Hello! Hello!" he cried to her.

                 "Where are you?" she replied.

                 "Here, beside you!"

                 The woman in the painting looked around her.

                 "Are you up, or down? Across?" she asked.

                 "No, No", the painter implored, "I am...I am...out!"

                 "Out? What is _out_?" she replied.

                 "Out! Out here!"

                 The woman did not understand him.
                 She only knew two dimensions--vertical and
horizontal. Her world was that of the flat canvas.
                 The painter ran out to his garden and threw himself
onto the ground.

                 "God, oh god!" he wept. "Where are you?"

                 "Out." came the reply.