| f | | | 3 on Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:27:40 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] \\ communism - we can rape the people by implementing rations. capitalism - we can rape the people by printing money. constatatie c = c

Feb. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Hungarian, Polish and Czech government debt,
among the highest rated in emerging markets, have already been
downgraded by bondholders.

Investors are demanding 1.35 percentage points more yield to own
Hungary’s bonds than similar-maturity Brazilian debt, which is rated
four levels lower by Moody’s Investors Service, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
indexes show. The risk of Poland defaulting is about the same as the
Philippines, whose credit rating is six levels lower, based on prices
for credit-default swaps. The Czech Republic’s 10-year bonds yield
the most compared with German bunds since 2001.

Investors who lost 18 percent on emerging-market sovereign and
corporate bonds last year based on Merrill Lynch & Co. indexes now
face steeper declines in Eastern Europe, said Lars Christensen, head
of emerging-market strategy at Danske Bank A/S in Copenhagen. While
the region’s integration with the European Union spurred foreign
investment earlier this decade, Poland’s currency weakened 42 percent
against the euro since August, the Czech economy cooled to the
slowest pace in almost 10 years in the fourth quarter and Hungary
required a bailout from the International Monetary Fund.

“Everybody is running for the door,” Christensen said. “The markets
have decided the central and eastern European region is the subprime
area of Europe.”

-

After 20 years of violent market reforms the ex-comunist block, so
eager to join the [faux-pas] ideal of  western democracy,
are once again smacked in the forehead by their own gullibility ...
like a 30kgs hammer kuss !!

To quote a dead person: Stupidity is trying the same thing
over and over and expecting different results.

To quote another dead person: History will judge us not
by what we consume but by what we produce.

Fresh from suckling [and sucking] the communist gulli-bloons, CE
Europe, under the gracious tutelage of simply superior Occident
democracies,
eagerly sold their compatriots, souls, identities, labor, minds,
bodies, sons and daughters, industries, identities,  entire
countries, names,
identities, wealth, poverty, currencies, languages, names,
identities, histories and traditions,

with the blind hope that, somehow or other, finally and for ever,
they would be welcomed with open arms in 'EUROPE' as equals.
Paranteza [ - to die laughing view the beginning and conclusion of -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108489/  ] / Parent t t t zzzzzzt

Unfortunately for the ex-communist bloc, the very simple metaphor
encompassing what actually transpired is the
looping story of hundreds of thousands of central and eastern
european women, men, girls, and boys, who,
emigrated to the west, ... and were literally  forced into labor
camps and prostitution.

In the interim, back home, the occidental metaphor [through kapital]
extended gently, imperceptibly so,
smiling with parted lips, gently, a dreamy democratic kiss,
transcending your slowing senses,
melting and konsuming your tongue, confusing ur will, enveloping you
in its misty fogginess, whispering ... Art.beit Macht Frei ... JUST 4
YOU !!!!!!

And 'you', Vostok, cu ochi de plumb si utterly m9ndfukd, whispered
back half drunk:

"De peste tot mai frumos ca la noi - http://ion.pavilionmagazine.org/  "

So, she coiled herself around your force, pressing her thighs tighter
and,
fusing ur retinas, half ordered/half whispered:  Kome, Jetzt, oder
NIE!!!!

And then she parachuted from one dream into another into another in 2

1 other ...

Time Machine  - November 8, 2008 2:56:51 AM CST   [mai avem 2 luni
pina romania se balaceste cu SOLIDARITATE in mocirla 'democratiei
avansate' ... zukc+!T+c

> To:  Guvernul Romaniei
> Reducerea bugetului Institutului Cultural Roman pe anul 2009 este
> un act anticultural al Guvernului Romaniei condus de dl. Calin
> Popescu Tariceanu! Arta romaneasca are nevoie de bani pentru a se
> face cunoscuta in strainatate iar artistii romani trebuie sa fie
> prezenti in circuitele culturale internationale! Semnati petitia
> deschisa pentru sustinerea bugetului in forma propusa de echipa ICR.
> Sincerely,
> The Undersigned
>

> Cu solidaritate,
> --
> Igor Mocanu
>
> Cartier Publishing House - PR Manager
> (+40) 0722 85 34 05
> imocanu@cartier.md
> www.cartier.md

from:  (| f | | | | 3 <n2o@ggttctttat.com>)

Tu esti pr manager la un publishing house si crezi ca o 'petitie' de
3 linii are o sansa, even remotely  +?

Pragmatic,  in 3-6 luni Guvernului Romaniei este in genunchi la IMF
si UE pt. imprumut national de citiva kms.

And if reality is of any concern to you, for at least the next 3
years, you will have to be satistified with less.
Global capitalism is super broke and Romania will be hard landing
momentarily.

Very good news for the environment.

Cu realitate

\\ MANAGE UR GOVERNMENT WELFARE SOLIDARITATE GENERATORS

If Ceausescu printed as much money [ie. tralela + cucu money] as
western democracies
+ the .ro inconstienti care vind si tara si arta  si realitatea,
it is YOU who would be in HEAVEN not Ceausescu.

CARIOCI UBER ALLES PT. CEI MAI DRAGI 'ARTISTI'/PROSTITUATI AI
POPORULUI !!!

The singular difference between communism + its evil twin capitalism
sint reklamele.

\\ JZT |4| U