Tincuta Heinzel on Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:52:22 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Fwd: Invitation from CIANT: Audiovisual workshops for new media, film & digital records

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CIANT Transistor 2009 <aurelie.besson@ciant.cz>
Date: 2009/3/25
Subject: Invitation from CIANT: Audiovisual workshops for new media, film &
digital records
To: transistor2009@ciant.cz

 Dear friends of CIANT,

It is our pleasure to inform you about two workshops we have scheduled for
May and June 2009.

We would be happy if you decide to participate. We would also greatly
appreciate if you could please recommend these events in person to your
colleagues and friends, or just to post them to your contact lists. Thank
you in advance for your kind help and time.

MAY 20-23
*Preservation techniques for digital and audiovisual records*
With Richard Wright (UK) from BBC, Dalit Naor (IL) from IBM, Richard
Rinehard (USA) from the UC Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive in
California, Don Foresta (USA/FR), Research artist and theoretician in art,
Oliver Grau (DE) and 10 other lecturers from 7 countries.
*In Prague (CZ).*

JUNE 17-20 during the Arts and Film Festival.
*Distributed post-production techniques in the field of visual and special
effects*
Workshop with Viktor Antonov (USA/FR/BG): Art director of Half Life
2/designer for Renaissance.
*In Telc, (CZ) registered on the UNESCO list.*

http://transistor.ciant.cz/
Application deadline: APRIL 15

With greetings,

Aurelie Besson
CIANT
Please find more information in the next email.
PS: Sorry if you get duplicate version of this mail.

--
Tincuta Heinzel