andra vaida on Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:43:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Fw: invitation to join berlinerpool (correct version)

--- On Wed, 7/7/10, Andrzej Raszyk <raszyk@berlinerpool.de> wrote:

From: Andrzej Raszyk <raszyk@berlinerpool.de>
Subject: invitation to join berlinerpool (correct version)
To: "andra vaida" <andravaida@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 2:18 AM

Dear andra vaida,

berlinerpool is an artist initiative that structures a cooperative network of artists,
curators and art spaces. The online profile pages and mobile archive provide information
about berlinerpool members. berlinerpool offers consulting and research services for curators,
develops its own projects and participates in exhibitions and events.

If you are an artist, we would like to invite you to apply for membership in berlinerpool.
We would also appreciate if you would forward this email to your network.
We accept applications until the 12th of July. On the 15th of July, a jury composed
by berlinerpool members will meet to select new members. You can still apply after this deadline,
the jury meets twice a year. If you do so, your application will be considered in January 2011.

As a member of berlinerpool you will have:

    * A profile page on berlinerpool.de (www.berlinerpool.de/?profiles=Artists).
      You can choose to update your online profile yourself or have it done by our team.

    * Printed documentation in berlinerpool's mobile archive (catalogues, portfolios, etc.),
      which will be accessible to curators and researchers in different art contexts.

    * The opportunity to publish news, calls, and articles on www.mondaynews.net.
      You can either send us your data or publish it yourself, according to your membership mode.

    * Media partnership for selected events (www.berlinerpool.de/?menu=11)

    * Special invitations to berlinerpool internal calls and events (see history: www.berlinerpool.de/?menu=8&id=37)

These are our membership modes and fees:

full membership - 5 EURO per month / 60 EURO per year
                  our team updates the members' profile pages on berlinerpool.de
                  and publishes their news & calls on mondaynews.net

online membership - 2,5 EURO per month / 30 EURO per year
                  members update their profile pages and publish news & calls themselves.

To apply for membership you need to send your application by e-mail
to the following address: application@berlinerpool.de
The application should contain no more than 10 pictures,
as well as your CV and statement. If you prefer, you can send us the link to your webpage instead.
You can find further details under: http://berlinerpool.de/?menu=8&id=17.
Applicants will be promptly notified when the jury comes to a decision.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,
berlinerpool team