Luminita Ratiu on Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:24:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] young romanian artists-in-residence abroad - open call

Romanian A.I.R. Abroad
Artists-in-Residence (A.I.R.) Programs for Romanian Artists Abroad.
We are announcing opening of a new Artists-in-Residency program to benefit
Romanian  young artists under 31 years old, interested in participating to art
residencies, for a period of 2 up to 12 months, in  other countries of the
world, particularly in non-European area. English language knowledge mandatory.
Read Guidelines and more details here: http://www.young-emerging-artists.net
(A.I.R. page).

Download here Application form (including submission details):
residenceapplication-inotherstates

Please note that this is not a competition, and only our  preselected candidates
will be notified on the process ahead. We reserve  the right to choose the
artists that best match our profile sought. We  estimate to arrange residencies
for up to two artists during 2011.

Alexandra Bodea

yea-network a.i.r. artistic advisor ... + ... exhibition coordinator of Artbooth
Spaces #1,#2,#3

For further info contact A.I.R. support person: Luminita Ratiu, at:
letter@young-emerging-artists.net.