Diana McCarty on 9 Jul 2001 11:55:41 -0000

Re: [oldboys] HAL

I'm sure it is not the same gentle and open minded guys but I
know a woman who spent a week hanging out in a tent with
the other ones - chillin, codin, drinkin, just like humans
do. But what did they do with all the money? Or they didn't
put it into the pool... you know one of those betting things
that people do with football? Cause these guys made a betting
pool to make bets on who would go to bed with her - first.
maybe they should have just offered her the money?

I think rachel means those ones.