Rena Tangens on 11 Jul 2001 17:37:47 -0000

Re: [oldboys] re:HAL JO HO HO

cornelia@snafu.de (Cornelia Sollfrank) schrieb unter 'Re: [oldboys] re:HAL JO HO HO':

Hi,

> HAL goers!
>
> how about a little common action/project/workshop?

are there any more detailed suggestions?

I'll be at HAL to meet with all the other european organizers of Big
Brother Awards and to exchange with everyone interested on topics
like privacy, databases, informationelle Selbstbestimmung" and their
relation to democracy, intelligent ways to deal with it etc.

Also I am looking forward to meet with all the others who enjoyed the
"haecksen" space at the chaos communication congress and of course of
OBN and see what we can do together.

cu
     //Rena    (www.tangens.de and www.bigbrotherawards.de)

--
    Rena Tangens, c/o Art d'Ameublement, Marktstr. 18, D-33602 Bielefeld