claudia_reiche on 6 Sep 2001 18:23:41 -0000

Re: [oldboys] question about conference in December

Hi Matina Kenk and all,
the conference in hamburg 'very cyberfeminist international' will be  13. to
the 15. or 16th of december. we (that are verena kuni, helene von oldenburg,
claudia reiche and cornelia sollfrank) are just checking the last details
of the call for participation and are going to send it out in the next days.
two main topics will be:
'CYBERFEMINIST networking - knot working - not working?'
and
' function of (start) function of (shut) function of (stop) function of
(open) = new border concepts'

soon
claudia

--