Clara Ursitti on Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:00:27 +0100 (CET)

Re: [oldboys] Call for Papers

Dear Birgit,

re: > Is there a Website presenting the conference?

There is an e-mail at the bottom of the call for submissions for Eileen
Reid.  She has more information on the conference, so you're better asking
her as she passed the call for submissions to me.

All the Best,

Clara