Cornelia Sollfrank on Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:21:48 +0200 (CEST)

[oldboys] New book by Cornelia Sollfrank: 'expanded ORIGINAL'

dear friends and colleagues,

some of you might be interested in my new book 'expanded ORIGINAL'.

it is an artist monograph and contains my most important works of the last years as well as contextualising texts by Jacob Lillemose, Rahel Puffert, Silke Wenk and Gerald Raunig. the book has been published by Sabine Himmelsbach, Edith Russ Site for Media Art in Oldenburg, and Hatje Cantz Verlag Ostfildern.

for further information and a few excerpts from the book, please visit this website:

http://www.artwarez.org/projects/originalBOOK/

I am very happy that the art publishing house Hatje Cantz took the risk to publish this book which is definitely not main stream. To support my work and their effort I would very much appreciate if you could order a copy for your private or university library.

Many thanks and have fun reading it, cornelia

cornelia sollfrank
http://artwarez.org