hwwmo on Sat, 29 Apr 2000 05:27:10 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] Looking For a 7 or Better! [nanpx]

I'm "thinning my garden" today. I have been
overwhelmed with responses from people
looking to STAY HOME AND MAKE MONEY
ON THE NET.

I have one simple question for you:

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how serious are you about
learning to make money on the Internet?"

If you feel that you are a 7 or better, and you can
possibly see yourself making a GUARANTEED
MINIMUM of $500 to $10,000+  per  month at home
on your computer, I need to hear from you today!

We are receiving 1000's of dollars per day into our
PRIVATE EUROPEAN BANK ACCOUNT. Our club PRIVATE WEALTH
BUILDING CLUB offers a direct path to complete FINANCIAL
FREEDOM. We invite you to join us for your WEALTH.

Please contact me so that I can share this exclusive
opportunity with you.  Reply with "Private Info" in
subject. Just click the link below.

mailto:rob2@n2mail.com?subject=Private_Info

Have a Great Day!

PS.
To be removed, reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.