Studio B11, Oliver Thuns on Mon, 22 May 2000 21:16:28 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] Mo, 21:00 - 22:00 CET, Streaming Session

Hello,

this announcement is a little bit late. There is a streaming session broadcasted by
our local radio station in weimar (germany) and via mp3 and realaudio from 21:00 to
22:00 CET. Our streaming server is open and your invited to send your own audio
streams to our streaming servers.

Icecast MP3 Server:
address  = audio2.medien.uni-weimar.de:8000
password = guest

RealServer:
address  = felix18.medien.uni-weimar.de
username = guest
password = guest

we'll make a live mix of the incoming audio streams. You can listen to the audio
streams at http://radiostudio.org.

Oliver
Studio B11