jhygp on 20 Sep 2000 05:51:07 -0000

[rohrpost] Do You Need A Helping Hand? [byfou]

Do You Need a Helping Hand in Promoting your
Opportunities, Products or Services?

Advertiser with No Borders, will advertise your Ad,
Safely, to targeted list around the globe, thus the word
"no borders".

For a modest fee, I will take the flames and hits out and
protect you from your ISP. I will screen the responses
and forward to you only the "Good Leads", so you can
concentrate more in following up the leads, to close up
your sales.

         E - M A I L   M A R K E T I N G ! !

IT'S A FACT... It if you're not using your computer to generate
income,  GOOD income,  you're leaving money on the table.

Here's what the experts have to say about E-Mail Marketing:

"A gold mine for those who can take advantage of
bulk e-mail programs" - The New York Times

"E-mail is an incredible lead generation tool"
-Crains Magazine

"Blows away traditional Mailing" - Advertising Age

If this interest you, please reply with "No Borders" in the
subject line.

mailto:jr4@n2mail.com?subject=No_Borders

"Advertisement is the Life Blood for any Business"

Have a Great Day!