Anja Pratschke on 6 Nov 2000 21:37:28 -0000

Re: [rohrpost] A man says farewell (fwd)

Hello,
About your e-mail, which I sended to some friends here in Brazil,
I got some answers concluding that this letter is a fake:

"I had already received this mail a while ago, and also one from a Colombian
friend who checked it out, only to discover that this is one of those
internet
frauds, and Marquez has entirely disowned authorship of  this text being
disseminated on the net....."

More information on Los Angeles Times :
http://sports.latimes.com/news/20000601/null/990601.5281.html

Thanks, Anja Pratschke