kokvu on 21 Jan 2001 17:42:33 -0000

[rohrpost] Stay Home and Earn Over $5,000 per Month! [hpqit]

Stay home and earn over $5,000 per month

Skeptical? ..... So was I.  You owe it to
yourself to check this out!

This opportunity is very real, very new and
everyone is very excited about how well this
is working.  Check us out!

Get the information you need to make a
relaxed and informed decision.

What do you have to lose?  It cost absolutely
nothing to get more information.

Here's how it works.  We can email the
information to you. We can  give you the
information on the phone or we can do both.

Just reply to this message with your name,
email address, and/or phone number with the
area code and best time to be reached.

WCI will email the information per your
request or an associate will give you a call.

We look forward to helping your earn the
income of your dreams?  Please reply with,
"Send WCI Info Please" in the subject.

mailto:tj3@n2mail.com?subject=Send_WCI_Info_Please

Please Note... Should my email address be shut down
by the Flamers actions. Please "Fax" your response
instead, with your name__,email address___, and the
Subject header "Send WCI Info" to: 305-425-3205.

Have a Great One!
Mike