artfacts.net on 3 Oct 2001 12:52:52 -0000

[rohrpost] Artfacts.Net // ART FORUM BERLIN

http://www.Artfacts.Net -- the international gallery guide

Artfact.Net aims to facilitate your access to information on leading
galleries world wide. Artfacts.Net has recently improved some of its
services:

(1) To make searching and viewing of artworks easier, Artfacts.Net has
    expanded to include a new Artworks section:
    http://www.artfacts.net/index.php3?pageType=artworks

(2) Artfacts.Net is once more present at a major international art fair.
    This week  Artfacts.Net will be at ART FORUM BERLIN and we hope to
    have the chance to meet you there. Stop by booth 25 in hall 22a:
    http://www.art-forum-berlin.de

(3) To strengthen the Artfacts.Net corporate identity, we added a blue
    dot to our logo: http://www.artfacts.net/images/titlenf0.gif

(4) In order to expand the Artfacts.Net database and to enrich content,
    notification of your exhibitions is appreciated. Please include us
    in your mailings:

    mailto:info@artfacts.net
    or write to:
    artfacts.net Ltd. - PO-Box 02 55 92 - D-10129 Berlin

Best wishes

<Artfacts.Net - Team>