minitasking Service Bot on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:40:31 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] minitasking - visual gnutella filesharing software

                   SCHOENERWISSEN PRESS RELEASE - APRIL 2002
<http://www.schoenerwissen.com> <http://www.minitasking.com>

MINITASKING v0.9.9 PREVIEW EDITION
----------------------------------
a visual filesharing software
based on the peer-to-peer standard gnutella
is now available for download

<http://www.minitasking.com>

ABOUT
----------------------------------
MT is an application that will allow PC users to visually
become part of the gnutella network by connecting to the
Internet, perform queries, or exchange files between other
Gnutella enabled computers.

Through a making-visible of the structure, the interface
shows how computing processes and protocol dynamics work.

Gnutella is a networking protocol, which defines a manner in
which computers can speak directly to one another in a
completely decentralized fashion.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
----------------------------------
You need a very fast Intel Computer with Windows 98/NT/2000/XP.
Soon we will finish the Mac OS X Version.

SUPPORT
----------------------------------
Fonts by Craig Kroeger, <http://www.miniml.com>
Original Sounds by Christian Kleine, <http://www.ableton.com>
Socket Help by Thomas Chille
Funding by Academy of Media Arts, Cologne

ABOUT SCHOENERWISSEN
----------------------------------
schoenerwissen gives you the possibility to form your idea
of what the future is all about - transforming these often
miniscule ruses of discipline, these minor but flawless
mechanisms to become far from being regulated. we explore
dynamic data spaces to design experimental systems based
on computational design, visualisation, theory and engineering.

COPYRIGHT
© 2002 SCHOENERWISSEN. All rights reserved.
stdio@schoenerwissen.com

rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste fuer Medien- und Netzkultur
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost Info: http://www.mikro.org/rohrpost
Ent/Subskribieren: http://post.openoffice.de