Mr.Kaiduo on Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:30:06 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] offer auto refrigeratory

We are the leading manufacturer and exporter of full range of solar energy products in China with more than tem years in history . We produce the following quality products with the most competitive prices in the world.
--Solar garden lights
--Solar street lights
--Solar torch
--Solar lantern
--Solar radio
--AM/FM radio or FM radio
--Solar system
--Solar panel
--Mobile charger
--Solar traffic light
--Solar home power system
--Solar recharging bag
--Solar caps
--Auto icebox  etc.
Products' details ,please visit our website : http://szshyo.ebigchina.com
If you have any interest in them , please let us know by email or by fax. And you may also recommend us to your friends and your reatives.We are looking forward to meeting you in the business world.

Mr.Kaiduo Shguan/Mgr
Shenzhen Shyo Electrionics Co.,Ltd
032th,Longlian Garden,Longzhu Dadao,Nanshan,Shenzhen, China
Tel:+86 755 2690 5233 755 2660 8279
Fax: +86 755 2690 5233
Email: solarsales01@sina.com