hansik gebert on Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:56:16 +0100 (CET)

[rohrpost] hansik gebert archiv

The Hansik Gebert Archive is start up to building a non profit download
center
containing the whole workbody of the multimedia artist hansik Gebert working
since the 60th in  a wide area of disciplines in fine arts. The archive
should  consulting
teachers, artists, writers etc. Quite under construction we need aid by
forwarding
the URL  http://www.hansikgebert.de where the archive will be integrated.
To do our best in serving a wide range of interested custumers we need a
feedback
in form of questions and special requests which will be  answered also
by sending
materials if needed. If You would put a link of the URLon your site or
include the
information into your newsletters we would be very thankful.
Dont hesitate to ask for further informations.

Best regards

A.Bliese