Ruby Sircar on Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:57:43 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] NOT IN MY NAME

This email comes at you from Not In Our Name, Saul Williams, DJ Spooky,
Coldcut, Ninjatune, and Synchronic Records - who have created some powerful
music and art AGAINST THE WAR.

Time is short, and we need your help to spread this art and message far and
wide!

At the site below, we have provided the music to download FREE as MP3s,
graphics, text, banners - everything you need to make this travel
everywhere:

http://www.notinournamemusic.com

We ask you to do 2 things right away:

1) DOWNLOAD THE SONGS AND GRAPHICS FROM THE SITE ABOVE. BLAST! them anywhere
and everywhere you can, including websites, friends, peer-to-peer networks,
radio shows, at protests and rallies.  Write about them.  Make your own
remixes (downloads include a vocal track).  Whatever's clever!

2) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE SONGS. Forward this email to friends,
and motivate their friends to do same.

Please help us make this message of peace and solidarity go viral!!

Another world is possible, and we pledge to make it REAL!!!

 PEACE.

LATEST PIRATE TRACK BY SAUL, CHECK IT OUT:

\"No Man's Land Radio\"

Available for free for download at
http://www.notinournamemusic.com/mp3/saul_freestyle_nomans_land.mp3