J. Lehmus on Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:00:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [call] Call For Submissions

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

I'm accepting submissions for Linguablanca webmagazine. The publication
is
intended as an anthology of the everyday and commonplace.

Although the publication will be multilingual, I'm looking for visual
work:
photography, collage, graphics &c. I am mostly interested in unfinished
work.

You can send URLs to samples of your work to:
jlehmus@neubauten.org or jlehmus@sdf-eu.org  No large attachments
please.

The deadline for submissions for the first issue is on Sat Sep 24

Linguablance will be published on each month's 1st and 15th day. The
address is: http://linguablanca.sevcom.com

Thanks.
Jukka Lehmus
editor