Fountainhead Tanz Theatre/Black International Cinema/The Collegium - Forum & Television Program Berlin/Cultural Zephyr e.V.\" on Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:01:12 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> [news] Fountainhead e-Letter, Berlin/Germany, October 2005

FOUNTAINHEAD=AE TANZ THEATRE
e =96 LETTER, Berlin/Germany
October 2005
FOUNTAINHEAD=AE TANZ THEATRE

INSPIRATION - CREATION - FULFILLMENT
PERSONIFIED

INSPIRATION - KREATION - ERF=DCLLUNG
PERSONIFIZIERT

Table of Contents/Inhalt

1. PART XLII
    Grownupism! 1 Day, When I Grow Up!
    Erwachsensein! Eines Tages, Wenn Ich Erwachsen Werde!
2. THE COLLEGIUM FORUM & TELEVISION PROGRAM
    LIVE - OCTOBER 16, 2005, BERLIN
    Berlin/Magdeburg/Wolfsburg  =20
3. 10TH ANNIVERSARY...10TH ANNIVERSARY...10TH ANNIVERSARY

    THE COLLEGIUM TELEVISION PROGRAM BERLIN
    LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE - LIVE

    SPECIAL EDITION

    NOVEMBER 20, 2005
    8-10 pm / 20-22 Uhr
4. XXI. BLACK INTERNATIONAL CINEMA 2006

=93Meet Me In St. Louis=93

    in cooperation with

    UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI, ST. LOUIS, MO.
    CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
    April 19 - 22

    UNESCO/PARIS
    April 27 - 30

    BERLIN
    May 4 - 7=20

    in association with
    CLASSIC IN BLACK

    ENTRY FORM INFORMATION

http://www.black-international-cinema.com/BIC06/HTML/bic06_frameset.htm
5. ODE TO KATRINA
    Anthony Earl Baggette
6. XX. Black International Cinema Berlin 2005  =20

    FASHION SHOW & FESTIVAL IMPRESSIONS
    PHOTOGRAPHS/FOTOGRAFIEN:=20
  =20
http://www.black-international-cinema.com/BIC05/XX.BIC2005/HTML/bic05_frame=
set.htm

http://members.aol.com/bicdance
www.fountainhead-tanz-theatre.de
www.black-international-cinema.com

Please send replies to / Bitte senden Sie Antworten an
bicdance@aol.com

1.

PART XLII
Grownupism!
1 Day, When I Grow Up!

So, I wuz sittin' an' stinkin' 'bout my wounded arm an' watery brain.
It's not like I had a car accident or sumthin', but it's on accounta the
dragon-teecher an' her nite mare ideas.
Man, this woman alwayz has ideas, for other peeple to work on day in, day
o=
ut!
She's alwayz claimin' she's educatin' us victim students an' wut's even
wur=
se my
perents agree!
But sumtimes you jes can't trust perents on this kinda subject, 'course
tee=
chers
an' perents cum from the same seed!
A work all the time, sweat seed!
So, my opinion is, we kidz culd still learn sumthin' or other, without so
m=
uch
darn readin' an' writin' an' homework!
I have to stay up at nite till almos' 1 in the mornin' tryin' to finish
all=
 the
drudgery stuff me an' my pardnurs are forced to do, in the name of
educatio=
n!
Man, what a drag!
Sum of my pardnurs say, it's not gonna make much difference wut we learn,
'=
cause
there's no jobs to be had anyway!
Unless you call slavin' at food stands an' other stuff like that, jobs?!
'Course my perents say: "No matter what the future brings, you will have
yo=
ur
education and no one can take that away from you!"
O yeah, maybe so an' then agin, maybe no!?
So, the dragon-teecher has lotsa water stories for us to write 'bout.
Her favorite water story is named Katrina.
Man, that's a nice name for such a yukky story!
I gotta admit, seein' those peeple on roofs an' streets an' great big
halls=
 for
days an' days on T.V., wuz hart to look at!
Grandma sez, "How can this happen in the richest and one of the most
develo=
ped
countries in the world? Something is wrong, somewhere?"
The dragon sed, "Did you notice that almost all the people looked
alike?"
An' than she asks us to explain, on paper of course, how this culd happen
t=
o so
many of the same peeple?
Oh, oh, when it cums to paper writin', I'm off to grandma an