Clarke, Rachel E on Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:13:18 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [call] media-N call for papers

MEDIA-N CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

media-N is the invitational and peer-reviewed online journal of the New
Media Caucus. The aim of the journal is to reflect the energy and
interests of media arts practitioners, educators and theorists.

http://www.newmediacaucus.org/media-n/05/v01/n01/index.htm

For the forthcoming issue we invite submissions on any new media topic;
papers, commentaries, reviews of exhibitions, etc. are invited for the
next edition of the journal (deadline: November 21, 05). We seek a broad
range of themes to enable us to define the scope of the media-N journal
and our readership (you do not have to be a member of NMC).

We also strongly encourage text submissions for future editions of
media-N. Each issue will feature a call for themed texts for forthcoming
editions. We are also seeking guest editors with proposals for themed
editions of the journal.

Please pass this message on.

Rachel Clarke
Editor in Chief, media-N